Special workshop on Tempus-SEREIN Project Cyber security and resilience for human and industry related domains.
This workshop is intended to promote discussions and exchange experience between specialists in all areas of cyber security and industry partners.
Special workshop on Tempus-SEREIN Project will be co-located with conference TASCIT-2015.
The technical program of workshop will consist of presentations based on submitted abstracts.
Submitted abstracts can cover any aspect of cyber security and critical infrastructure protection including, but not limited to the following:
- Fundamentals of Resilient Computing
- Systems and Networks Security and Resilience
- Human-Machine Engineering for Resilient Systems
- Risk Analysis of SoS Security and Resilience
- Secure and Resilient PLD-Based
- Formal and Intellectual Methods for System Security and Resilience
- Security and Resilience of Web- and Cloud-Systems
- Security Management Systems
- Techniques and Tools for Networks Security Assessment
- Techniques and Tools for Industry FPGA-Based Systems Security
- Security and Resilience Assurance Cases
Submission of Presentation Abstracts
Submitted abstracts should be 1-4 pages and might be expanded up to 10 pages if needed.
Please submit your abstract as a DOC, DOCX via EasyChair
Deadline for abstracts April 30, 2015
Email organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org